Dead Sea Swim- Only No Swimming - Just Floating

Dead Sea Swim- Only No Swimming - Just Floating
I AM Alive@the Dead Sea ! 6/16/2011

Me & Anna

Me & Anna
Petra, Jordan * April 7, 2011

Fun with Cameras -

Fun with Cameras -
YuM! Dead Sea Dinner - Jordan June 16, 2011

Jo*Petra

Jo*Petra
More of Petra*Look @ that view!

Jo in JOrdan

Jo in JOrdan
Peace Corps Jo

Peace Corps

Peace Corps
Dead Sea in Jordan

Camel Riding - June 16, 2011

Camel Riding - June 16, 2011
Dead Sea, Jordan

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Here I am now!

I am doing well in Jordan everyone!!! I am a bit tired but trying to push through the jet lag.  We were in Amman for 3 days.  Today we moved to Mafraq which is in the north.  We will be doing our language and cultural training here.  We are in a university dorm right now but on Friday we move in with our host families where we will be for 9 weeks during training.   It has been interesting so far, I hope I am able to pick up the language. 

Thanks to all of you for your support.  There is a 7 hour time difference right now...on Friday, we turn our clocks back one hour...you guys don't turn back until next weekend right?

Please please please keep up the prayers so that I can get my mind and brain wrapped around learning the Arabic.


If anyone wants my phone number send me an e-mail or comment here in this blog.  I can receive texts on my phone.  I don't know what it will cost you to call me...but it doesn't cost me anything to get calls from anyone, only costs for the calls I make.
Thanks and I love you guys...the ride has just begun!  ☺

1 comment:

  1. Also, I actually think it is Saturday when we turn our clocks back!!!!

    ReplyDelete