Dead Sea Swim- Only No Swimming - Just Floating

Dead Sea Swim- Only No Swimming - Just Floating
I AM Alive@the Dead Sea ! 6/16/2011

Me & Anna

Me & Anna
Petra, Jordan * April 7, 2011

Fun with Cameras -

Fun with Cameras -
YuM! Dead Sea Dinner - Jordan June 16, 2011

Jo*Petra

Jo*Petra
More of Petra*Look @ that view!

Jo in JOrdan

Jo in JOrdan
Peace Corps Jo

Peace Corps

Peace Corps
Dead Sea in Jordan

Camel Riding - June 16, 2011

Camel Riding - June 16, 2011
Dead Sea, Jordan

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And so it Begins ->

Hello friends: Bear with me as I try to begin a blog for you all to follow on this very momentous day of a very new chapter in my life:  I posted this on my facebook wall today:  

UPS man brought me a package about 30 mins. ago: The cover letter says: CONGRATULATIONS!!! It is with great pleasure that we INVITE you to begin training in JORDAN for PEACE CORPS Service!!! Praise to my Heavenly Father & Lord & Saviour Jesus for your blessings in sending me where You want me to go!!! Thanks to all for your prayers & support!!! God's Grace !!! & Blessings & Timing!!! :)   Posted this about 4 o'clock...called Anna in Bulgaria and told her to move the phone away from her ear and screamed exclamatory & excitement screams about 4 or 5 times.  She was excited - we discussed so many things and we cried.  Life is so exciting for me right now and all in God's timing!  :)  Amazing !

I will try to begin a blog now to chronicle my new adventure...Life & Times of e-mailer known as Bananamom:   Mom of Anna Banana & Bonny.   

For the next 2 months I will begin preparing to leave the country & begin service as a Peace Corps Volunteer in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.  That is the full name of the country which will become my home for 27 months.  I will tell you more about the country & my quest to prepare to leave for service in the Peace Corps.  Please pray for me as I will need it ~ as I will pray for you ~ we ALL need it.  If you read this thanks...& love & Peace from my ♥

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOO happy for you! I am teared right up in excitement after reading this!You will be a blessing for the Peace Corps! Best of luck and happiness to you always! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers dear friend:)
    Shannon Hurley-Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my now you makin' me tear up too girlfriend expectant mom baby # 2 Two baby boys MoM :)

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete