Dead Sea Swim- Only No Swimming - Just Floating

Dead Sea Swim- Only No Swimming - Just Floating
I AM Alive@the Dead Sea ! 6/16/2011

Me & Anna

Me & Anna
Petra, Jordan * April 7, 2011

Fun with Cameras -

Fun with Cameras -
YuM! Dead Sea Dinner - Jordan June 16, 2011

Jo*Petra

Jo*Petra
More of Petra*Look @ that view!

Jo in JOrdan

Jo in JOrdan
Peace Corps Jo

Peace Corps

Peace Corps
Dead Sea in Jordan

Camel Riding - June 16, 2011

Camel Riding - June 16, 2011
Dead Sea, Jordan

Friday, August 27, 2010

Government Passport & Visa

Today I took all morning to read and RE->read the instructions to apply for my government passport = my passport that says Peace Corps Volunteer on the front + apply for my visa to Jordan.  I think I accomplished this task today.  Headed off to the local drugstore for another set of passport pix.  The first place could only take them with massive glare coming off my spectacles...so I headed off to the second drug store where they did a fine job.  Glad I researched a back -up plan ahead of time:)

I compiled all my paperwork and stowed it all in the PC provided UPS envelope to be overnighted to PC - Washington, D.C.  I am hoping (& praying) I got it all right the first time! AND wow oh wow!  The only thing that cost any $ were the pix...that wasn't too bad!

That's the latest update...not too exciting...just something else I can check off the list. :>)  I need to work on my "aspirational statement" next.  What? You say...yea, I know it sounds like aspirate as in snot or water into my lungs...no...it's my "aspirations" or goals I have- like I am dreaming of to accomplish as I serve in Peace Corps.  More on those as I write them.
Tomorrow:  (sATURDAy)  More de~cluttering of the house...and dusting out some major cobwebs I spotted today whilst working on passport & visa paperwork!  <3

1 comment: